FUNDA LAND Rules Of Play
Anyone not following these rules will be asked to leave FUNDA LAND immediately.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Upon booking a full non-refundable payment is required. Your booking is not secured until payment has been processed.
- Your booking is only valid for a session on selected date and time.
- Play sessions are for 2 hours only. Admission times may vary based on your booked play session.
- Pre-bookings are required to guarantee admission. FUNDA Land can only guarantee entry to pre-booked customers.
- Your booking does not guarantee a table, but seating will be provided for all customers.
- All attendees must be paid for, including spectators. There is no spectator discount available.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your session.
- You must vacate the premises by the end of your session.
- Last food orders are taken 45 minutes before the end of your session. Please plan accordingly.
- Your session duration includes play time on the equipment (including purchased add-on’s) and food time. You will not be allowed to overstay your session for any reason.
- Proof of concession or discount must be provided upon the entry to the facility. Failing to do so you will be asked to pay the price of a full ticket.
- Booking confirmation must be presented to the reception upon arrival.
- Please keep your entry receipt/booking confirmation with you at all times as it will be required upon exit.
- Only food and drink purchased from FUNDA Land may be consumed on these premises.
- No food or drink to be taken onto the play equipment.
- All children must always be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 and over) when visiting FUNDA Land. Responsible adult must always remain within the building. No children will be allowed to attend without an adult and vice versa.
- No balloons, candles or other decorations are allowed within the premises.
- No pets allowed within the premises.
- FUNDA Land does not accept responsibility for the loss/damage of personal belongings.
- FUNDA Land staff are responsible for the monitoring and usage of equipment. Supervision of children is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- FUNDA Land reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission, remove from the premises without any right to a refund, any person whose presence or behaviour may affect the enjoyment and/or safety of other guests or staff. This will be enforced if required through police action.
- We reserve the right to close the play frame, slides and remove equipment from use during our trading hours for any reason, without compensation. We will endeavour to inform you of any non-availability of any equipment or facility prior to admission.
- FUNDA reserves the right to take photographs during the operation of any session or part thereof and to use them for promotional purposes. By booking a session with FUNDA LAND, guests agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs. Guests who prefer that their images not be used are asked to identify themselves to FUNDA LAND prior to booking and they will be exempted from this photography waiver clause. The use of drones for photography, or any other purpose, is forbidden on any FUNDA LAND session unless permission has been previously sought from, and granted by, FUNDA.
- We reserve the right to alter times, prices, menus and equipment without notice.
RULES OF PLAY
- For reasons of safety, please adhere to instructions and equipment guidelines at all times.
- For hygiene, shoes must be removed before entering the play areas. Adults and children MUST wear socks at all times. Socks are available to purchase at reception.
- The toddler play area is strictly for children under 5. Children over the age of 5 will be asked to leave unless deemed supervising a younger sibling.
- Adults can only play on the age applicable equipment according to the children they accompany.
- Facilities will close 10 minutes before the end of each session.
LAZER TAG ZONE
- Lazer Tag is only available to 4 year olds and over.
- No running.
- No climbing on the scenery.
- No physical contact.
- Be aware that Laser Tag is played in a dark and unusual environment with loud music, lighting, and smoke effects. Laser Tag may not be suitable for pregnant women, persons suffering from asthma, epilepsy, heart or lung conditions.